Daikin vs. Fujitsu – Which One’s Right for You?
Daikin and Fujitsu are both leading air conditioning brands in Australia and around the world. If you’re considering buying a new AC unit for your home or business, it’s important to have all of the facts at your disposal. In this article, the leading suppliers at TC Air and comparing Daikin and Fujitsu air conditioners so you can make the right choice.
What Makes Daikin AC Great?
Daikin is a renowned air conditioning specialist in Australia and around the world, bringing comfort to your home or office. Daikin has worked tirelessly to perfect their technology, offering economical, energy-efficient and reliable air conditioners that are built to withstand Australian conditions.
The benefits of choosing a Daikin air conditioner include:
- Air conditioning is all they do – Daikin focuses entirely on developing products in the cooling and heating industry
- Quality aftersales support – their dedicated aftersales support team will ensure your purchase continues to work for you for the long term
- Sensitive for allergies and asthma – Daikin’s split systems are approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia due to their air filtration and purification technology.
Browse the Following Daikin Products Online
To see a complete breakdown and comparison of the Daikin products available at TC Air & Electric, follow the links below.
- Daikin split system air conditioning
- Daikin multi-split air conditioning
- Daikin ducted air conditioning
The Benefits of Choosing a Fujitsu AC
Fujitsu air conditioners come with the latest inbuilt technology, offering high-quality performance in a sleek and modern design. Enjoy simple installations, a range of sizes and weights to suit your needs, and high-quality air filters that combine oxidisation and ion reduction.
We choose to work with Fujitsu because their products are:
- Energy-efficient – much of the Fujitsu range comes with high-efficiency DC components, power diffusers and multi-path heat exchangers to reduce energy use by 30%
- Intelligent – Fujitsu has designed a human sensor that detects when you leave the room, switching the unit into energy–saving mode after 20 minutes
- Easy to use – all Fujitsu air conditioners come with a simple controller with a huge range of features like low-noise mode, economy operation and program timers.
Browse the Following Fujitsu Products Online
See the differences between the Fujitsu AC models that are available at TC Air & Electric by following the links below.
- Fujitsu split system air conditioning
- Fujitsu multi-split air conditioning
- Fujitsu ducted air conditioning
So, Which Air Con Should You Choose?
Both Fujitsu and Daikin are high-quality and efficient brands that produce amazing air conditioners. Both brands present great value for money sometimes the decision is more about the appearance of a specific model. To truly decide which model is right for your home or business, visit the TC Air & Electric showroom. Our experienced team will help you make the right decision. For more information, call 4222 9988 or contact us online.